Thank you for considering staying with us. The safety of you, our guest, as well as our staff is of our utmost importance. The following processes and procedures will provide you with the details of what we are doing. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Keys: Our keys are recycled and all returned keys are disinfected prior to reuse. We ask that you not leave them in your room, but deposit them in either of the red boxes at the far exits or the clear box at the front desk.
- Pens: At the front desk, you will be handed a freshly disinfected pen for your use and are asked to deposit it into a used pen container for disinfection prior to being used for another guest.
- Distancing protection: We have provided clear plastic screens at the front desks and stickers on the floors to encourage guests to distance.
- Masks: All staff must wear masks at all times that they are inside the building. Guests must be wearing an approved face covering upon entering.
- Hand disinfectant: There are disinfectant stations at all entrances as well as each floor by the elevator. Please use them often and upon entry.
- Sanitizing areas: All common area and front desk touch points are sanitized often. There is no water or coffee service.
- Social Distancing: While it is fine for a guest to sit and wait in the lobby seating, any congregation of guests is discouraged. Elevator use is limited to those in your party. Please wait for the party ahead of you to use the elevator before you do so.
- Pool, hot tub and fitness rooms are closed.
- Daily Housekeeping: We no longer provide this service. Once you have entered the room, we will not enter unless there is a maintenance issue or important reason established by management.
- Linens: Towel sets are sealed in plastic bags immediately after cleaning/disinfecting and one set is placed fresh in your room prior to your arrival. Should you need replacements, place your dirties in the laundry bag provided and leave outside your door. A new set will be there upon your return. For additional sets, you can get them from the front desk.
- Disinfecting: There is a focus in a departure cleaning of all touch points as well as disinfecting the floor. Your room is fogged with a peroxide based disinfectant twice between the departing guest and your arrival. First prior to the housekeeping entering to clean and second after the room inspection prior to your arrival.
- Amenities: Amenities are in your room. Additional can be received from the front desk.
- Trash removal: Place your full canister outside your door and it will be emptied.
- We are still offering a cooked to order hot breakfast even though it is no longer a buffet.
- We have provided a menu and instructions in your room. You will call down to the restaurant between 6:15am and 9:30am* to place your order. Staff will inform you of when to pick it up and you will take it back to your room to enjoy.
*Hours of breakfast are subject to change. Please speak to the Front Desk of current hours.